At Hall's Waste Management, we are focused on providing garbage collection services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us.
"Your Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority!"
Weekly Pickups or Special Jobs;
We Can Do It!
We offer a full range of services, including:
- Residential Weekly Collection
- Recycling (metal & aluminum only, at this time)
- Special Waste Trash Collection
- Dumpsters (2, 4 & 6)
- 12 & 16 Yard Roll Offs (for clean up jobs)
Hall's Waste Management is a locally owned and operated garbage management business serving the county of Calloway & some surrounding areas. We offer a full range of services, including: Residential Weekly Pickup, Recycling, Special Waste Pickups & more.
Our company is committed to providing the best service.
Trash Pick up
- What time does my trash need to be out at the curb? While times vary by location, the best rule of thumb is to put all garbage at the curb the NIGHT BEFORE your collection day.
- Does the trash inside my cart have to be bagged? Yes, we prefer all trash be bagged and placed inside your approved garbage receptacle or provided wheeled cart.
- Do you take appliances? Bulk items and appliance collections vary by location. Items such as appliances, mattresses and home furnishings may require special handling and/or advance notice. Please contact us regarding these items in advance.
- When will you pick up my landscape debris or yard waste?Landscape debris or yard waste collection is offered in many of the areas we service. This may require an extra pick up, so please contact us.
- Do you take old tires? No. We apologize, but we are unable to take old tires.
- Do you take Christmas trees?For many of our customers, we collect Christmas trees on your regularly scheduled collection days. Please remove all tree bags, ornaments, tinsel and stands. Please contact us in advance notice in case we are unable to. There may also be an additional charge.
- Do you pick up over sized trash items?Items such as home furnishings, mattresses, carpet and appliances may require special handling and/or advance notice. Please contact us for pickup of these items.
- Do you collect old TVs, stereos and computers?Hall’s Waste Management does collect electronic waste for disposal. Please contact us in advance & there may be an additional charge.
- Can I dispose of paint in my trash?NO, paint cans are considered household hazardous waste. We are unable to collect them unless they are empty, or the paint is dry.
- What do I need to do to start service or get a price quote?Contact us today at (270)489-6005 or email@example.com.
- Can I put my trash collection on hold while on vacation?Yes, you can place your services on hold while you are on vacation by contacting us.
- How can I rent a trailer or container? Contact us today to find out how.
REPORT A PROBLEM
- What can and can't be recycled? For an exact list of items that can be recycled, please contact us.
- The following items are not recyclable:• Ceramics• Pyrex or other glass cookware• Drinking glasses• Disposable diapers •Medical waste (including needles)
- Do you recycle electronics? Hall’s Waste Management does not recycle electronic waste.
BILLING & ACCOUNTS
- How do I report a problem or concern? We have a couple different ways you can report a problem or concern such as a missed pickup, damaged or missing container, etc. You can contact us by phone or email.
- Will my service be delayed by holidays? Residential collection may be delayed due to holidays. We will contact you with the changed pick up schedule with regular schedules resuming the following week.
- What do I need to do to start service or get a price quote? We’d love to service you! Starting service is easy. Contact us at (270)489-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cash, credit/debit, or check.
We offer several different payment options:
-Pay your driver via cash or check (receipt can be given upon request)
-Pay at our office located at 425 Landfill Road in Kirksey KY 42054
We are open Monday-Friday 8a-4p
-Mail payment to: Hall's Waste Management 425 Landfill Road Kirksey KY 42054
-Make payment over the phone via credit/debit
(There is a small fee added in)
you will need your online ID which is located on your invoice
Also visit us on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/hallswastemanagement
We Appreciate Your Business!